Sustaining Our World welcomes guest posts and sponsored posts related to sustainability and green living. If you represent a marketing agency or otherwise want your guest post to link back to a business, please contact me for rates.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind.
- The typical post here is at least 800 words. I will not accept anything less than 500 words.
- This is a research-based blog. Please cite an authoritative source for statistics or other factual claims. Wikipedia is not an authoritative source! Links to Wikipedia are not welcome.
- I generally avoid climate change or pushing any political viewpoints––except, occasionally, my own.
- Spelling, grammar, syntax, punctuation, etc. matter. I will not accept anything that requires extensive editing to make it readable.Please supply illustrations, along with the license to use them. The only formats I can use are .jpg, .png, or .gif.
- I prefer that you use h2 and h3 headings rather than simply the bold and/or underlined version of the font.
- I prefer titles in sentence case, like you’d find in a library catalog.
Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS. I also write a blog that includes writing tips. Here are articles I posted in response to some really weak writing that people have submitted here: